Packing: 25kg powder+12.5kg latex
Consumption: 1.7-2.2 kg/sqm (thickness 1mm)
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
1) Strong adhesive strength
2) Frost & deicing agent resistant
3) Impermeable and easy application
4) Good elasticity and also can be used with fiberglass mesh so as to enhance the crack resistant effect.
5) Superior chemical resistance and non-toxic
6) With good wear resistance
7) Ultimate resistance to the reaction of carbonation
8.) Permeable to water vapor
9) Ultimate weather resistance
10) Provide better water resistance in complicating application surface compare to membrane-type and ensure better integrity between applied surfaces and waterproofing.
K12 Flex Waterproofing Slurry is applied to interior or exterior below grade surfaces and between horizontal structural slabs and toppings to protect against hydrostatic water pressure. These surfaces include concrete，concrete block and brick.
K12 Flex Waterproofing Slurry can be used in a variety of installations，some examples being：
Suspended floors RC gutters
Terraces and balconies Patios
Precast Floor slabs
Basements and fountains
Bathrooms, toilets and kitchens
Swimming pools and fountains
Culverts and tunnels
Roofs and balconies