Packing: 25kg powder+9kg latex
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
1) Portland cement-based two-part substrate waterproofing material in accordance with ANSI A118.10.
2) Waterproofs all common substrates in residential and commercial bathrooms, showers, and kitchens prior to the installation of tile.
3) Receives all types of tile or boards.
4) For interior or exterior floors and walls
5) Two-coat system – roller applied
6) Non-bituminous – not an epoxy
7) High strength of bond, high adhesive, excellent in whole waterproof.
8.) Versatile multipurpose waterproofing slurry
1) Use to waterproof all common building substrates that require protection from topside water exposure.
2) Use over interior and exterior concrete and masonry finishes, and over existing tile, drywall, cementitious backer boards and plywood on all interior floors and walls prior to the installation of tile and stone.
3) Also use for exterior balconies and other concrete and masonry surfaces to prevent liquid water from penetrating from the topside through the tile application to the area.