FEATURES AND BENEFITS
1) Crackless application.
2) Mixes easily with potable water.
3) High-ductility smoothing and leveling layer on concrete repaired.
4) High bonding strength
5) Impermeable to water and aggressive gases present in the atmosphere
1) Smoothing and leveling layers on concrete, stone, brick and tuff surfaces.
2) For laying glass fiber mesh in “reinforced” structural strengthening systems on facing walls, ceilings and masonry elements.
3) Strengthening masonry facing walls, ceilings and general masonry work.
4) Leveling and strengthening of structural elements in stone, brickwork and tuff.
5) Laying and smoothing glass fiber mesh, a system for “reinforced” structural strengthening against stresses induced by seismic activity