C2TE Super Tile Adhesive is a white/grey, premium grade, polymer fortified and reinforced adhesive specifically designed for big size high quality porcelain, stone and marble installations.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
1) Polymer fortified – provides high bond strength and gives excellent adhesion to all types of porous and non-porous tiles and stone, especially suitable for both internal and external adhering of big size tiles, vitreous tiles and natural stones.
2) High bond strength and slump resistance
3) Long repositioning allowing more time to move tiles/natural stone into the correct position.
4) Flexible can absorb expansion due to the temperature differences.
5) Water-resistant is excellent-suitable for swimming pools and other wet locations
6) BS EN 12004 Type C2TE
1) C2TE Super Tile Adhesive can be used on both walls and floors, in interior and exterior applications.
2) C2TE Super Tile Adhesive can be used to fix tiles onto concrete, cement renders/screeds, blockwork, rendered brickwork and particular waterproofing membranes.
3) C2TE Super Tile Adhesive can be used for fixing wall tiles onto flexible building boards such as fibre cement sheet , plasterboard and old tiles.
4) C2TE Super Tile Adhesive is recommended for the thin or thick bed fixing of all types of ceramic, mosaic, vitrified, porcelain, terracotta, slate, quarry, natural stone, granite and marble tiles (especially white marble), with the exception of green marbles.